Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brothers

When I visited my dad last week, he came with some old pictures of me and my brother.
It's always nice to go back in time. Especially when you realize you've had a fine youth with
a fine family around you.

2 proud BMX boys... 1982. We saw the BMX-cross bikes on American movies (E.T. etc..) and the hype came over to Europe. Never had the cash for the real thing..
So dad made us some home-mades. On this picture my brother is showing his latest Birthday gift. That "chrome" bike with an original bmx saddle.
Funny thing is that with these bikes we beat the most guys (with the real bmx bikes) on the track


Old calendar in the toilet..

That's me longboard windsurfing..


Super tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment