Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final session before....

This morning we had some nice wind, and as the baby still seems to feel comfortable inside Ana's belly, we headed to the water for my (probably) last windsurf session before becoming a daddy. I am getting a little bit nervous, and a week or two ago I discovered that mobile phones don't like water (but the washing machine makes it damn clean) , so I took Ana to the 'Oostvoornse Meer' where I can park the car right beside the water. If anything would happen she just had to blow the horn ;-)


Afterwards we went for a nice lunch in the harbor of Stellendam. The closest thing to a little Portuguese or French fishing harbor, so we would feel a little bit of holiday spirit. The weather wasn't that great, so I uploaded a picture I took a few weeks ago, showing my two favorite girls of which I'm dying to finally meet the smaller of the two in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment