Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stealth coat


The Lockheed sr71 aka Blackbird. My favorite plane. Nice shape and stealthy..
(the plane is older than you might think.... going strong since 1964!! thats as old as my VW bus)

The latest edition is even stealthier... but better looking? No

Last night I gave the board a stealth coat.

Laying down a nice clean, symetrical steady flowing tapeline is almost harder than to shape a board out of a cube op Eps foam..



10 comments:

  1. the knight rider! Maybe you could some red LED lights in the nose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very NICE!!!

    But I guess this is my favorite plane:
    Rockwell B-1B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yupp indeed thats also a very nice sleek plane.
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gruwelijk boardje!
    Wat zijn de specs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hier staat t in de reacties ;-)
    http://hot-trips.blogspot.com/2010/06/result-after-some-sanding.html#comments

    groet,david

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pierre, and you know why I made it black... cause now it suits better next to your new board! ;-)

    david

    ReplyDelete
  7. I though it was to keep your feet warm in sunny Netherland! Ahaha!
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  8. I though it was to keep your feet warm!
    It could be usefull on your cold water home spot!
    Ahaha!
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the "two shots" posting!

    ReplyDelete