Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Impressive weather....

The weather remains kind of exciting. Five minutes of sun and 10 minutes of heavy rain, balls of ice, thunder and lightning and strong gusts. And then, back to sunshine for five minutes. But today one thing was a bit different from the last few days. Although windguru had prognosed quite some wind throughout the last 10 days, the reality was completely different. The wind was not worth mentioning. But today was the first day I kind of regretted I didn't bring my windsurfing gear. The wind was very gusty and completely onshore going up and down from 15 to 35 knots, the sky was throwing loads of rain, balls of ice and lightning bolts at us, but I felt an itch.... I wanted to go out windsurfing. I know it wouldn't have been great, but I am quite sure I would have had fun...... Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment